Why sign up?
Hedge fund managers have significant fiduciary responsibility and face investor pressure to improve practices and commit to high standards. By joining the HFSB, they commit to the Hedge Fund Standards on a comply-or-explain basis.
Managers who become Signatories are able to:
- Demonstrate to investors and regulators that they follow responsible standards of practice.
- Collaborate with investors to discuss areas of common interest through HFSB’s global events.
- Enable the industry to organise and take control of their future.
- Have a voice in how the industry operates by participating in consultation processes to improve the Standards.
- Improve the efficiency of investor due diligence and monitoring through standardisation of common processes.
To find out about how to join, please click here.